How to Measure your Feet!
A quick note: We can tell you what to measure on your feet, but not how the shoe will fit.
1. Place a piece of blank paper on a hard floor.
2. Stand on the paper wearing a sock of medium thickness.
3. Holding a pencil vertically, place a mark at the end of you heel.
4. Place another mark at the tip of your longest toe.
5. Mark the sides of you foot at the widest part.
6. Measure you other foot using the same method.
Step1 start to measure Step 2 Draw your contour Step 3 Measure the width
Your Foot and the length of your foot
All you need is papper larger than Place your foot on the paper andr draw Join the most extreme points of the sides top and bottom
your foot.Fix it to the floor with duct tape. your shape of the foot.Hold your pen edges and draw a rectangle with the help of a ruler.
perpendicular to the ground, without
leaning in any angle.
Step 4 Obtain the measure Step 5 Write down your Step 6 Find your boots
of your foot fott size
Use the ruler or tape measure to Write down your size Now that you know your size, you can see our skates...
measure the length of the baseline
to the top line which you drew in step three